“And may the Lord make your love for one another and for all people grow and overflow, just as our love for you overflows.” 1 Thessalonians 3:12
Committed to living lives worthy of God‘s calling, the POBC Women's Ministry Team endeavors to equip and empower women to glorify God, use their God-given gifts, and live victoriously by:
- Nurturing a passion for God’s Word
- Cultivating a heart of worship and a passion for prayer
- Fostering a desire for Godly accountability, discipleship and evangelism
- Bridging the generational gap through mentoring
- Providing a community in which to build Godly relationships
Our Women’s Ministry at Portland Open Bible provides Christ-centered spiritual growth and encouragement for women in our shared journey of faith at every season in our lives, in order to deepen our relationship with God and others.
Our hope is for every woman to be a part of our ministry and find a place of love and acceptance that will result in deeper friendships. We seek to build relationships, encourage, and support one another – to talk, laugh, cry, process, and journey through life together. We do this through on-campus and home-based small groups; various women’s events and retreats and more! To learn more about joining a small group with other women at POBC, call the church office at (503) 775-1565.
Mother’s Day Breakfast
DATE: May 13th
TIME: 9:00 a.m.